- Щелкунчик. International Television Contest for Young Musicians 'The Nutcracker'
- 16th International Television Contest for Young Musicians 'Nutcracker'
- 17th International Television Contest for Young Musicians 'The Nutcracker'
- 20th International Television Contest for Young Musicians the Nutcracker
- 21th International Television Contest for Young Musicians "The Nutcracker"
- Violinist and Conductor
- Artistic director of the Moscow Virtuosi State Chamber Orchestra, the National Philharmonic of Russia
- President of the Moscow Performing Arts Centre and the Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation
- People's Artist of the USSR
An outstanding violinist and conductor, Vladimir Spivakov equally enjoys a multifaceted career as a respected conductor and committed humanitarian. Vladimir Spivakov studied violin with Yuri Yankelevich, the famous professor at the Moscow Conservatory. In 1960-1970 he was awarded high prizes at several important international contests: the Marguerite Long – Jacques Thibaud Competition in Paris, the Paganini Competition in Genoa, the Montreal International Competition and the Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow. In 1979 Vladimir Spivakov formed a new chamber orchestra named ‘Moscow Virtuosi’. He has been its artistic director, conductor and soloist ever since.
In 1989 he headed the International Colmar Music Festival in France; since 2001 in Moscow and other cities of the former Soviet Union takes place the international 'Vladimir Spivakov Invites' festival. Maestro Spivakov has taken part as a jury member in many well-known international competitions.
In 1994 Mr. Spivakov founded the Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation, to distinguish the work of the Foundation Vladimir Spivakov was awarded the Government of the Russian Federation Prize for Culture in 2010.
In 2003 he founded the National Philharmonic of Russia and became the president of the Moscow Performing Arts Centre. Since 2011 he is a member of the Presidential Council for Culture and Arts.
Mr. Spivakov has been decorated with high state awards and titles, among them are the title of the People's Artist of the USSR, the State Prize of the USSR, the Order of Peoples' Friendship and the Order of Merit for the Motherland, highest awards of France – Order of Arts and Letters and the National Order of the Legion of Honour, the Order of the Star of Italy and many others. In 2012 was honored with the Russian Federation National Award for outstanding achievements in humanitarian work.
Member of the board of trustees of the International Television Contest for Young Musicians 'Nutcracker'.